International Master Brodie McClymont Profile:
7 years coaching experience and 12 years playing experience.
Some of the tournaments I have won:
· International Chess Master Diploma (2015)
· Queensland Chess Champion 2013, 2015, 2019.
· FIDE Open Joint winner 2018
· Nell Van De Graaff Classic Champion 2016
· Bundaberg Open Champion 2016
· Australian Blitz Champion 2017
· Queensland Blitz Champion 2018, 2016
· Australian Young Master's Champion Adelaide 2012
· Gold Coast Open Champion 2014
· Gold Coast Blitz Champion 2015
· Sydney International Blitz Champion 2019
· Merv Morrison Memorial Champion Auckland 2019
My lessons are fun and interactive.
These lessons will be taught online with an interactive chess board with a combination of Skype or some other suitable video/audio communication software.
I analyse my student's games in order to understand their decision-making process and to point out certain weaknesses. Then, I discuss master/famous games that are appropriate for targeting that particular weakness.
I like to give out tactical exercises and checkmates with students to help with their pattern recognition.
Eventually, I give personalised positional chess puzzles to aid in the student's development.
This way, I cater and tailor lessons for your individual level and needs.